Monday, October 19

Anger Issues

 I had to remove my post from the other day. As I went back to review it this morning, I realized I wrote it when I was quite angry. I've noticed I have done this a number of times over the years, removing a post written in anger. It isn't so much that it embarrasses me, I just seem to realize afterwards that all it really does is makes me feel better getting it off my chest. 

Either way the rest of the weekend went fine. I actually was not feeling well. I don't know if it was something I ate, or a "stomach bug", but was just feeling blah, and had some of the most atrocious gas. Even the Wife, who has still not recovered her sense of smell from COVID, says it was worse than normal...and more frequent. So far this morning, I am still sort of waking up, but feel marginally better.

I actually got about seven hours of sleep last night. Maybe feeling a bit under the weather has helped. I know I slept in yesterday, and then even had a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. By 9pm I was ready for bed. I read until 10, then slept pretty much straight through until about 5 this morning. Best sleep I have had without the aid of alcohol.

The Daughter and Doodad are expected up today. I guess they are coming up for a couple days to help the Wife finish getting out whatever crap she still wants from the old house. I was hoping to be done with it all last week, but that has not happened, obviously. Maybe this week. No updates on jobs for me. I have started looking into other jobs since nothing has come up recently at the one employer.

Halloween is coming up soon. My kids are old enough that trick or treating is out. In past years, because we would not be home, we never passed out candy. I have no idea what the Wife may want to do this year. Sit out front with a bowlful and pass them out id any come by? Supposedly there are restrictions about being out and about for the "traditions".

Thanksgiving is after that, and I really am lost as to what we will do. Last year we went to the Daughter's and had a good day. Perhaps this year we will do the same. Not sure how it will be since two of the boys have odd working schedules, and may not be able to attend, even if it were in town versus out of town. Part of them all growing up I suppose.

Still need to get out and do some vehicle shopping for the Wife. I haven't pushed it as the weather is still warm, even if it below 100 most days now. Between that and the crap at the old house.... Once we get that sold, I also will be looking for a vehicle, though I already have in mind a couple ideas for me.

PeacE

No comments: