Saturday, October 24

A Saturday Post

 I voted today. I finally was able to sit down and complete my mail-in ballot. It has sat here on my desk for the last week or so, with the pamphlets about the props up for vote as well. Took me about two hours, but I feel confident in my choices, since I spent the time to read all the information on the props, and looked up candidates for many other positions. How did I vote? I already told you - mail-in ballot. I'll drop it off at th post office later today. The Wife will wait until the last minute to complete hers, and will have tio drop it off at our voting location the day of, I am sure.....

I guess RM was a bit "butt hurt" about the notion of the Wife wanting to go through another realtor option than my sister. At least, that's the way I read it from her blog. So, RM, let me clarify for you.... We ARE going to another realtor/company, as we want a second opinion. WE want to get as much as we can out of the sale of OUR home. No, my cousin is NOT my concern. He is an adult, and therefore needs to take care of himself. Depending on the better offer for our home, we will go that route. I talked to Sis about this yesterday, and she agrees completely with me.

I feel a bit better now. That has been sitting on my chest most of this week. I did talk to my sister about the contract offer they gave me... and she did agree that we should get another opinion, I also agreed to allow them to counter-offer if the second opinion came in higher. It's all about the Benjamins to me....

Thinking dinner out tonight... not sure where...

PeacE

No comments: