Tuesday, October 27

Back to Work

 Late yesterday afternoon, I received the email that I was accepted to start in on a new project with the Company. This project is only to last about three weeks, but it is a start. I logged into the "work info" site they use last night to update all my info and be sure everything was current. This morning, the arranged "meet" time online was 9:15am for me (MST), and I had 4 additional emails, so I got up early to make sure everything was taken care of. Those four emails were all things I had already checked on the work info site, so I was happy and read to start. Then another email comes in. Seems there is a delay getting the proper credentials out for the remote desktop we will be using. Basically a tech issue. So now am unsure when today it will all start.

It feels good to be employed again, even if I am going project to project, with some unspecified lengths of time in between. Nice to be able to get a paycheck again. They didn't say anything about training, or a review of how to use the software, so I am playing "make it til I break it" which will make things interesting the first few days I am sure.

PeacE

No comments: