Thursday, October 29

Trying to Work

 Well, the excitement from earlier this week has pretty much worn off. I was supposed to start this new project on Tuesday, and even after a couple tech issue delays, we were still able to be online for a client call. After that was able to do a review session on the software (which I had still had not used). At that point, they said there was still a tech issue about getting our login credentials for the system and software we were going to be using. They estimated about a half hour or so. Fifteen minutes later, we were told to log off, and it would take a day or two to resolve.

No news came the rest of Tuesday. Wednesday morning I got up early, hoping to find updated information, but no. I did get a notification about a cyber protection training I needed to do online though. Late in the afternoon yesterday I finally heard we are to meet back online at 2pm today, and at least in this email, there was no mention of our specific login credentials, so I wonder if they are revealing that at our meeting. Either way, I hope to finally start work today. I am going to do the training thing I need to complete, probably when I get done writing here. At least it is paid training. (Raising imaginary glass) here's to starting today.

Halloween is Saturday. I noticed the moon looked pretty full last night. Normally in instances like this I prefer to stay home and away from the possible crazies out there in public. however, my friend is dressing up to go to the pub on Saturday, and talked me into doing part of it with him. he is going as a fictional rock star, and his girl made me some iron-ons that have the rock star name, and then SECURITY that I can put on a black T-shirt and hang out with him. Kinda corny, but I said okay.

Life is moving along. Let's see if work can start....

PeacE

No comments: