Monday, October 26

This Could Be a Good Week

 I went to the pub yesterday for football. More to hang out with a particular friend - who couldn't make it up unfortunately. Either way, spent longer there than I should have. While I was up there though, I did receive an email regarding work. Seems the Company has several projects starting this week, and have been re-vamping some of the ways there are processing things. Since so much of it is being done remote (at home) they have had to change some things around about how things are done. They didn't get specific, but as long as I can get on a project, with a small training reminder, I will be happy. I responded my availability this morning....

So now I will be siting here awaiting any reply from them. I understand it still may take a couple days.

Hmmm... don't have much else today.

PeacE

No comments: