Tuesday, September 15

Tuesday Morning Heat

 I'm sweating pretty profusely right now. Mostly because I just came in from outside, where I was watering the grass this morning. Is it hot out? I didn't check the temperature on my phone, but I m sure it has to be in the 90's already. Probably looking at near 110, though hopefully not over that temp. I'm probably sweating a little more than usual since I am fat and out of physical shape. Being out of work since March has taken its toll, though there are/were other ways to work on staying somewhat in better shape. I'm lazy, and I have no fear admitting it.

Other than that, welcome to Tuesday. Again nothing on the plans for the day. I may check with the middle Son to see if he would drop me off at the pub this afternoon, with a stop at the store enroute. There are a few things I would like to get there, and I could just send them home with him. Will have to check with him, since he just got up. I know we need to check the fluids in his car this morning. the check engine light came on for him the other day, and since he says everything seems to be running fine, we would check fluids, and maybe wait a day or two to see if it was just a bad sensor reading. I hope it is.

Other than that not much to talk about.

PeacE

No comments: