Monday, June 11

Close, but still wrong ...

Yup. I was wrong twice last week. First, the Wife and kids didn't come home until Saturday. And secondly, I didn't hit 5K on the sitemeter. I am just guessing everything wrong. Go figure. Either way now, the Wife and kids are home, and the sitemeter will hit 5K probably by Thursday. Still thinking if I should do some sort of prize or not - and then figure out an idea for one.... Speaking of prizes, I got one from Groanin Jock for scoring best on his movie quiz test. And I didn't cheat, I used the best resources available. I'd post it but Blgger is not allowing me to post any pics at this moment. I don't know what is wrong with it. I'll get it up soon though - maybe on a sidebar.

Work is off to slow start, so I am on my way to read the blogs I read daily. If y'all think of a good prize, let me know...

PeacE

No comments: