Thursday, June 21

Men and their Conversations

How many times have we seen the list of "Men Rules" being passed around? And each time we get it, automatically, it gets forwarded to our friends - well, at least I do - and I usually forward one copy to the Wife, so she can keep updated. That list is about giving blow jobs to keep the man happy, etc, etc. designed for the woman to keep in mind.

I was at the bar the other night (go figure - where else would I be) and I happened to be sitting next to a guy I'll call Steve. Now this guy & I, we know each others names, but never really hung out together. We happened to get some convo going whilst watching whatever on the TV, I noticed some weird things. Let me give you some background. Steve is single, I am married. He's about 7-8 years younger than I I would guess. We both work, enjoy our time at the bar, etc. We have some of the same tastes in music and movies - all around we are fairly equal guys.
This is like an outline of our convo:

A. Small talk
1.) how ya doing?
2.) how's work?
3.) how's g/f or family?
B. Story Time
1.) My GF/girl I met went out
2.) Penthouse forum story
a.) my denial of such story
b.) five minutes of swearing it is true
c.) again denial of story
3.) new Forum story
a.) denial
4.) new forum story
a.)denial
b.) I offer that the Wife and I had sex 3 weeks ago.
c.) descriptive narrative of this girl compared to others he has conquered
d.) Wife comparison - she was a cheerleader in HS
e.) I am informed I need to get some "fresh meat" and not the same "bag" all the time
5.) No fresh meat because of the anal warts and hemorrhoid problem I have.
a.) I am grossing him out, don't talk about that stuff.
b.) At least it is true, unlike your forum stories, and your falsified ideas about where certain parts of the female anatomy are - well, not the anal wart part anyway
B.) cigarette break
C.) Steve is gone

So men can have conversations where they make up stories of sexual encounters, but cannot speak of the one that is true and that they were lucky to get with the Wife. We also can't talk about an actual pain in our ass, unless it is part of a joke. Lastly, that some men just have no clue to the anatomy of a woman, and makes me wonder of themselves as well.

I have no idea what I am to really learn from this, but it was interesting, and kept popping up in my head. And people wonder why I take a book to the bar....

PeacE

No comments: