Thursday, June 7

End of Bachelor Week Approacheth ...

Yes, we are down to the final night of Bachelor week at the d00d household. And I have not made cemented plans yet for the evening. I prefer to just do what c I feel like, but after last night, maybe I should stick to a plan. What happened last night? Well, it ain't Vegas so I can talk about it... I had a lot of fun. I went to the bar after work, had dinner waiting for me there (it was Sloppy Joe sandwich for lunch and I asked them to hold back a couple for me). The boys were up and I proceeded to win a game of video golf. The drinks were going down good. Just when I was ready to settle down and start my book reading (about 10) another friend showed up, and we were just having fun. I sang some karaoke, and next thing I knew it was 1:30am again, and I had a hell of a time getting my ass out of bed this morning. At least I was only a half hour late to work...

So, tonight my plans were to head to a place called 5030's, where this gal I know does the karaoke show. She and I sing duets at my regular hangout on Mondays. There's a chance my friend Ginny might show up there as well... an maybe even Pude - but she said she has family in town. I just need to watch the amount of time I am out tonight, and how early I start...hmmm, after work? Or go home first? Decisions, decisions.

The Wife and kids come home sometime tomorrow, and I honestly will be glad to have them home - well, at least the Wife. My sleep habits have been messed up all week. Plus, getting the dog to go out will be someone else's job. I still haven't found any messes in the house, but that doesn't mean anything. I might have missed it among the toys in the bedrooms.

That's all I got for today. If you need your boob pic for the day, head over to see Princess.

PeacE

No comments: