Wednesday, June 20

Feel the Power Within Me

Wow. Yesterday, it was like everyone in the world read my little bitch about reading at the bar. I went up there last night, and wasn't bothered by anyone, and a few people just would tap me as they passed say Hi. I must have been exuding some force that made it work out good. I dunno, but was happy. I finished up one book and was able to start another, and still be home before 10pm.

It is Hump day, and I know exactly where I am going tonight. It is Sloppy Judilicious day at the pub and I think I will call and have a couple reserved for me when I get off work. Might even get lucky and the boys will be there to play some golf - but then I don't know. They ditched me last night and went somewhere else without calling me. I don't know why they do that. Maybe they just hate getting there asses beat by a youngster.

Not much to write about today. Work has been great this morning and I still have stuff to get taken care of. Now if most days would be this way, I would be happier. Y'all have a good one and see ya tomorrow.

PeacE

No comments: