Friday, June 22

Bees, Beers, Cookies - hope for boobies and nookie

Lord help us all, it is finally Friday and I am ready to start drinking! I was a good boy last night and went home to spend time with the kids and Wife, but ended up going to bed early. The kids found a wonderful thing in the backyard - a beehive. It is growing/hanging about halfway up the lemon tree, and consists of easily several hundred bees. We are calling for an exterminator today that can hopefully get out there today or this weekend. Another mess I don't need.

This weekend I am going to be feeling out of sorts. Saturday will probably be a regular day, but our softball season has ended, and I have no reason to get up early on Sundays now. The Reverend Mother would love it if I came to church with my family, but we all know that ain't gonna happen. So a few nights ago I was talking to the bartender, who happens to work Sunday afternoons, and she said it was a late NASCAR race (doesn't start til like 12:30) and she was making cookies for me. So now I have a reason to get out of bed before noon anyways.

Now that my weekend is pretty much planned, I only got two more things that would top it off nicely - boobies and nookie. I'll have to see about doing something extra nice for the Wife tomorrow, and see if that increases the chances. If not, I may have to take drastic measures and buy jewelry or something.

Okay I need to move along here. Need to write a letter to the grandparents, and explain why I still haven't taken a picture of the Wife and I to update their albums. Maybe I can do that this weekend too. I dunno. Either way, y'all have a good weekend, and we'll talk at ya laters.

PeacE

update for Dazd - Steve will probably be there tonight. But he more than likely will not talk to me.

AD: Oversharing? Is there such a thing?

Mark: yes, that could possibly work.

No comments: