Monday, August 3

I've gone and shot myself in the foot

I give up. I apologize profusely to any family reading this that I messed up names, forgot dates, and forgot who on what date for birthdays this month. Seems I can't remember things correctly, so I am just going to stop doing that right now.

But it did get a few comments being made... that doesn't happen too often around here...

Welcome to Monday. Another exciting hot day in the pits of AZ. We are still under an 'Excessive Heat Warning' until 8:30pm. Yeah. A heat warning. Like the 115+ temps didn't clue me in on that. I need them to do that scrolling notification on the tv so I would know while I am sitting in the AC.

And since I have nothing else popping in my head, here's a funny to start the week.

Ted visited a psychic of some local repute.

In a dark nd hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the mystic delivered the grave news:

"There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just be blunt - prepare yourself to be a widower. Your Wife will die in a violent and horrible death this year."

Visibly shaken, Ted stared at the woman's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, and finally at his hands. He took a few deep breaths to compose himself.

He simply had to know. He met the fortune teller's gaze, steadied his voice, and asked:

"Will I be acquitted?"

PeacE

No comments: