Sunday, August 2

Sunday Morning Going Down

It seems a beautiful Sunday here today. Aside from the late hour of sleeping in, the sun is shining, and I am getting ready to head off to the pub to meet up with some friends to watch the race. Plus I gotta give her the T-shirt I got at Indy Motor Speedway.

Kids and Wife are at church, so I had a quiet breakfast and did my daily Mafia Wars on Facebook and Myspace. Ran through the days allotment of emails as of this morning. Was thinking of logging into WoW - but my friends and the race only wait so long. In fact, race has just started I think. I need to go get dressed (no, incase you are wondering I am not nude) and get headed out the door.

Y'all have a good one. I'll be back tomorrow. I need to send thank yous from my trip - I kow it is late, but that's me.

PeacE

No comments: