Wednesday, August 5

Hmmmmm, Hump Day

Dang! It's the middle of the week and I didn't realize it til late today. I guess I just haven't been paying attention.

Nothing much to update. Been losing brain cells playing WoW and trying to create macros for it.

I still need to go shopping for my son's bday on Friday. Need to figure out something for the Reverend Mother's bday as well. After all, she hits that big 60! And she is looking forward to it!

Need to get a new soundcard for the newer computer in the house. The standard Motherboard sound setup isn't working - hasn't since I brought it home. It was an early gift from the Sis and her hubby. HUGE hard drive space, memory and video. So maybe tonight I can run to the store and hopefully find something big and loud without spending alot of money.

Tomorrow the two older boys have "Meet your teacher" night at the school. Looks like I may be taking them as the Wife works til later. The only time ofthe year the teacher will see me, as the Wife attends the conferences. I do go to the concerts, though.

Okay that's it. I need to get going and try to accomplish something before the weekend.

PeacE

No comments: