Wednesday, August 12

Something is Different Around Here

Not much to write about today. My life has been somewhat boring of late - which is nice. No drama, no soap operas. Just clean boring regular day to day stuff. It's gotten so boring, I don't care about my punctuation anymore. Well, at least I may not always correct it....


So let's play a word game today. I don't know the name of the game, but I give a word, and you see how many words you can make from it.


Today's word is : BARED


One clue - bread don't count. What the hell does that other word have to do with anything? Well, it went bu-bye this morning. I couldn't hear the "Taps" playing over the sound of the hair trimmers, but that is okay. It got a fitting 'lay to rest' in the bathroom trash.


In case you wonder why this was such a deal, we have to go back several months. The families had gotten together near the end of January to celebrate the Sis's and her son's birthdays. Stuman and my BIL had both decided to grow beards, and had both started about Jan. 1st. I had only a goatee, so I jokingly asked if it was a contest as to who could grow the most the fastest. Laughingly, the answer came back yes.


Being of the somewhat competitive natured person I am, and it would be even lazier to not shave, I started to let mine achieve it's desired potential. Here is a picture of me July 4th after 5 months of growth.





Well, I did my Indiana trip, and had many comments about looking like 'Grizzly Adams' or how I reminded some of certain family members when they were younger. But the combo of facial hair, being fat, and sweating a lot in the Arizona heat (and dry air) created the effect of Monster-Sized dandruff and raw skin from scratching. My cheeks look reddened by rouge, but it is from irritation - and I haven't broke the razor in to 'baby-smooth' the cheeks.


My kids are so attentive. They didn't even notice this morning. But the were concerned about how leveled up I got my WoW character. Go figure.


Okay, I wasted enough of our time together today. Think about this while you are enjoying today....





PeacE

No comments: