Monday, August 24

Pathetic

That's the way this post is going to be. I just have nothing going on in my life. It is so droll, I can't even make up something worth lying about.

Daughter gets to miss the last class of school today. I am sure she was excited about that. Until she found out it was for a dental appointment. To have two teeth removed. And another appointment on Thursday. For two more to be removed. So they can start her braces.

Oh yes. Thrill a minute here at B&B!!

I ge tthe wonderful task of taking her and writing out that check. I think my Wife likes my signature on the checks better - so she can blame the spending on me. Well, it sounded good anyways.

Okay, I am out of here for the day. Hopefully, something funny will happen this afternoon and I will have content for you tomorrow.

PeacE

No comments: