Tuesday, January 19

Another Rainy Day

I can't believe this! Again it is raining today in Arizona. In fact, I heard a clip of the weather on the radio this morning, and they were saying it is supposed to continue all week. PLUS, there is a chance we may get more rain this week than we did all of last year! Oh my! That'll be fun to deal with flooding, bad enough drivers here don't seem to know how to drive in rain.... I am SO not looking forward to this week.

Today...hmph. I go in a couple hours to have my first two crowns put in. Then followed with a periodental check up. Yee. Haw.

Cruisin' through my blog list today, I found this over at Why My Life Sucks. Nice video...take 5 and watch it.

The Warrior Song

That's it for now...unless something really interesting happens.

PeacE

No comments: