Thursday, January 21

When it Rains, It Pours

Another morning with the rain coming down in the Valley. Already, from news radio, I have heard we have received over an inch of rain so far this week. They are said to expect another 2-4 inches on top of what has come already. This morning started the safety warnings from the Fire Depts. regarding the flooding. The Flood Control Center is up and running (for a portion of Phoenix and valley in the flood zone - which I am not).

I guess over all it is better than being in certain areas of California. Heard many have left homes on the hillsides, for fear of mudslides. Let alone the whole deal with the tornado warnings.

So, bottom line is today is another day I will feel sorta blah. Maybe I will work on the photo project. Maybe I will play some WoW. A nap somewhere during the day is definitely good.

Don't know why, but am craving bacon like crazy this morn....

PeacE

No comments: