Monday, January 11

Have you missed me?

It has been a few days since I bothered to write about my boring day to day stuff here. I don't know if that makes you happy or not, but it sure saved the time for me to type it and you to read it.

Did some housecleaning this weekend. Was able to locate about 98% of my music cd's, and load a selection of most of them onto itunes that I have on this computer. My daughter has overloaded the itunes on the other computer... well, I say overloaded. It takes me forever to locate one of the songs I want to listen to, amongst all the other type of music she has in there. So I got to spend most of the day listening to stuff like early Loggins & Messina, Kris Kristofferson, Johnny Cash, The Outfield, and many more from almost every genre of music it seems. Good day!

This week nothing special is going on. I got things moved around out computer area, and switched some components from one to the other. Since the Wife had found more pics that I hadn't scanned a few months back, I now have them ready to go next to me. I will probably start working on that off and on.

Next week I get my crowns for 2 teeth. Then figure out how much more I want to spend out of pocket for the rest of the year on dental. Yee Haw.

That's it for now.

PeacE

No comments: