Wednesday, January 6

Getting Back to Normal

Things here around my house are getting back to normal. Kids are back in school, and have readjusted to "school rules" for around the home again. That mostly being the bedtime rule. I am still adjusting to getting up early to take the daughter in to school, but within the next week I should be back to bitching about it every morning, more than I am now.

So things are normal. No more holidays until that commercialized one in February called Valentine's Day. Only a couple birthdays before that. Seems like it should be a slow month plus. Super Bowl isn't that biog a deal here, considering my team is hardly there.

My friend Ginny made it back from OH just fine on Monday. We met up and had a few drinks. Meeting up again tonight just for the heck of it. That, and she is bringing me a ham. Seems she is not crazy about ham, and she was given a large on for the holidays. My kids (all of them) will eat it, so it is a good trade off. I told her I would buy her drinks this evening in exchange. She usually doesn't drink too much.

Welp, not much to talk about today. I guess I will go play some WoW.

PeacE

No comments: