Thursday, January 7

Is Shaved, a New Thing?

I dunno if it is new or not. But I did it. Best pic I could come up with is this one....


Well Gawd damn! I just lost half my post by getting this here pic in here. Ok. Let's move on.

So any ways, I was talking about shaving the beard, which I did come this past Monday. The skin under it all was getting pretty irritated and needed a good airing out, and some lotion
(dry, dry, dry).

So, I went out in public today with minus them whiskers.... went to one of regular places, and they didn't say nothing. About 5 minutes sitting there, then someone recognized me...and all the drinking began!

So me and some friends, decide we are going to another bar. We get up there, have a good time, and I go to cash out. Ya know, run my tab. WAIT A MINUTE.... this ain't my debit/credit card....

I was someplace earlier, surely they mixed up the cards... I called, and went there... No. that was the card. I had them pull receipts, and realized they had run this card (not mine) for my tab. I had them void it. said I will be back and pay it, then sat in the car. Called the Wife again. Where does the billing from Monday end?

Bottom line, found out it was the last place I was Monday, which did not show a charge in the bank account..... I show up there, and asked the lady working... Some one missing a card?

"YES! And whatever ya want to drink is on the house!"

WHOA! How often ya get that? I politely explained, yes, the cards got mixed up there on Monday. The other party involved, they caught it quicker, but I was already gone. So, tonight, they got their card back too.

I tell you what, though, trying to track that shit...... if I wasn't on the phone, had the Wife doing the bank acct check, and out communication...... who knows. I mighta cancelled my card tonight, and had to wait like 2 weeks for another.

But hey! It worked out ok, I got my card, I gotta run a couple places tomorrow to settle up, but they trust me.

Wouldn't you?

PeacE

No comments: