Sunday, January 3

Last Day of Freedom

It's Sunday, also known as the last day of Christmas Break from School (to the children anyways). Yes, they start back tomorrow, and I don't know if I can stand it! Right now, it's a wonderful morning, but I know soon they will awaken, and I am sure the whining will start as chores need to be completed today. Like laundry, so they have clothes for tomorrow, etc. Yes, just what I want to hear today.

The New Year has started. So far it seems okay. I dare not say more so I don't jinx myself.

Dentist appointment tomorrow for me. It is just a regular cleaning, preparing for the one in 2 weeks where I get molded or whatever, for the 3 crowns I am getting. I did say the start of the year was good? Do I need to reconsider that?

Guess that is all I got for now. Here's a pic my StepDad sent me. Thought I should share.


PeacE

No comments: