Friday, January 29

Shee-it! Friday Already!!

I do not understand why so many people cannot find their way around an airport. Sky Harbor Intl. is not a HUGE Place.... it has only 3 terminals (used to be 4), and many signs to direct you to exits either on the East, or West side. But so many people I know do get confused driving there, even if only dropping a passenger off. This morning, I became the Take-me-to-the-airport Guy for my FIL. He had a nice, early departure time, that I had to be at his place at 4am. Needless to say, 40 min later I am back home (it's that easy!) and doing emails, etc. No sense going back to bed to get up 2 hours later to run the daughter to school.

So, Friday made it here and I wasn't really paying attention. Guess I got my mind on doing some other things... though, I couldn't even begin to guess what they are/were/should have been. No major plans this weekend.

Next Friday, though, there is going to be a "Boy's Only" party at my place. Yeah, the Wife and daughter are leaving town, together, overnight, so me and the boys is gonna celebrate "MEN" style. I figure, dinner out, go to the cinema for a movie, and back home to watch videos until we pass out.... drinking lots of Root Beer and maybe have some ice cream too. Wife is chaperoning a trip for the daughter's Vocal Ensemble for a competition up north somewhere. Good time for me and the boys. Looking forward to it.

That's it for now. Laters!

PeacE

No comments: