Monday, January 18

For Rudy in Ottawa - Blah! It's Monday!!

Weekend is over, and I have just awoken this Monday morning. First thought through my head was 'Did I wake up early?' I mean, it was dark yet.... so I peeked out the door, and it is one of those overcast, rainy days. On a Monday. Blah. Make me feel gloomier than I already do....

And I sit here, and realize why I should feel so gloomy. Rudy form Ottawa left a comment for me at some point, that made me realize I have been neglecting many of you. I mean, after all, this is called Boobies & Beer... shouldn't you see some when ya Google that?

And ya know, I don't feel so blah after seeing some of these ... without further fanfare or bitching, a selection of pics for you today. (Sorry Reverend Mother).

Definitely a Beer & Boobies saver!! Wish I knew what brand of beer though....


Football playoffs are in swing.... too bad these aren't swinging too...

Oh, to catch the BIG ONES!


Some schooling for ya that may need it.... I leave ya with a thought - I wish those were my hands....

That's it. Rudy, hope you liked.

PeacE

No comments: