Sunday, October 30

A Day of Rest

I am planning today to be one of recovery. Not that i have gone and worn myself out, per se, just that I don't really feel like doing anything.

Spent yesterday afternoon with family at Sis'. Had a nice time doing some catch-up on family stories, celebrated some birthdays, and ate some goof food.

My new Kindle came in yesterday, so it is good to have one again! Too bad it wasn't one of the newer models, but at least the same as I had before. Those new ones don't come out until 11/21, so I guess the possibility of getting one as a replacement was nil.

So, today I think I may just sit around and play games, maybe some reading. A friend was supposed to contact me about helping him get a fish tank, though he has called to confirm it all yet. Maybe he will, maybe he won't.

PeacE

No comments: