Monday, October 10

Fall Was Here

Good news is I was able to get my van up to the shop today, for them to replace the water pump, thermostat, and gasket (since it was leaking). As I sat there, a few minutes before they opened, I was listening to the news talk radio here in the Valley (KTAR) and heard the weather report. Today is supposed to be the coolest day this week, with temps reaching upper 80's. By Thursday, it is supposed to hit 100 again, and a bit higher heading into the weekend. WTF is this? This last week has been beautiful! We had some rain (much needed) and the temps cooled down even with the sun out. Heck, the Wife even dug out a sweater for the mornings, as it was cool to her. Old Man Weather must be a bit senile, to keep playing us this way....

So yeah, my Monday has been a bit tweaked. Not looking forward to the later part of the week. I was hoping the AC could be shut down until next April, but it is not meant to be. At least I am getting the van fixed so I am not 'stuck' at home unable to get anywhere. I haven't been to the gym for a week and a half since I didn't want to risk driving the van. Wednesday will be a good day to start back. I am hoping I didn't gain too much while not going. I was looking at losing about another 15 pounds before my Doctor appt in Dec.

Not much else going on. The oldest son has his first concert tomorrow night. I will be getting together with some HS friends from band on Friday, which is our Homecoming game from Barry Goldwater HS. For our group, we have some after game music/drinks at a local hotel as well. I don't know how they persuaded the Lounge, but they will be open later than normal, and will be playing 80's music (groan).

That's all I got for today. Catch ya later!

PeacE

No comments: