Monday, October 31

I Dreamed a Dream

After a nice day just being mellow, I went to bed at a good hour last night. I figured I would need to get some good rest, and be ready for the gym this morning, etc. Instead, I was up shortly after 2am, and proceeded to toss & turn for most of the remaining morning until I decided it was better to just get out of bed (about 6:30'ish).

Seems I still recall a bit about the dream that woke me up, and it bothers me a bit. As I try to figure out what did I do/read/see/think yesterday, that would bring this up in my dreams.... it had quite a bit to do with my Dad. In the dream, it seems he was never dead, just disappeared, and now he was back. No, not a zombie kind of thing. Not really a secret Government Op type thing either. It was just ... weird. Needless to say, in the dream there was a roller coaster of emotions going on, and when I truly woke up, the ol ticker was beating like crazy, and many confusing thoughts were flying across my mind. I spent the next few hours trying to reclaim that dream, but not able to drift off to sleep to do so.

That leaves me a bit tired this morning. Not necessarily crabby, just tired. Top that off with my nose and eyes running, and I am just not happy. Thinking about crawling back into bed with my Kindle, and see if I can drift off while reading.

PeacE

No comments: