Tuesday, November 1

New Name

It's that time. Not a time many of you would be aware of, but that time none the less. Domain Names.

I have had the 'domain name' of  http://www.boobiesandbeer.net for the past 5 years, on a deal I got back then. Now, the expiration time is up (literally like tomorrow 11/2) and I need to decide if I keep it or not. I still have the ralphd00d.blogspot.com address, just lose the domain attachment.

I haven't posted much in the way of boobies, as of late....more lately than not. And beer. Heh. I have been drinking more than I have been posting any of it - not that a posted pic of beer is any consolation, and I know I would rather raise one with y'all, than post a pic....

So. I have pretty much less than 24 hours to decide if I keep the domain name, or change it, or whatever.

I am thinking Ralphd00d.com - it is not taken. same price. Not the google.com search glamour (which, is funny sometimes).....

If you read soon... what do you think?

PeacE

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

I suggest going for it - Ralphd00d is you!