Wednesday, November 16

Downer Day

Ugh! I was back in the gym today for the first time in about a week, maybe more. I got lazy last week, and blew off my regular Wed & Fri mornings, and made no effort to go Sat morning to help make up for them. Followed by a weekend of drinking. Mon I did not go to the gym, as I was 'recovering'. So it was no surprise to see a negative change to my weight goal. Yeah, in other words, I gained a bit. Sooo.... With about 3 weeks to go, I am not sure about hitting my goal.

I am not all that depressed about it. As of this point, I still have lost about 40 pounds since Oct 2010, so in just over a year, I would say that that figure is not bad. I am eating healthier, feeling better, etc. etc. Good job to me overall no matter what.

Yeah. I ain't feeling so happy about it, but at the same time I ain't depressed. One of those.... eh, kind of things.

It's Hump Day today.... and us guys know what kind of humps we like!!





Gee, I am feeling MUCH better already! Thank goodness for Google Image search!

PeacE

No comments: