Tuesday, November 22

Maybe My First Day

Last night my youngest son brought me his Christmas list. His oldest brother had helped him by doing the writing, but all the ideas were his. It is sort of cute. I then told the two older boys I need lists from them as well. Usually we never had to do lists, but I am needing them now. I have no clue as to what to get them. Either way, I may run out to a store near me to pick up one or two items towards gifts. Though, I have not decided to do that 100% yet. I know again this year most of the shopping, rephrase, a larger portion of the shopping, will fall to me, since I have the time to do it. As long as I am told what to buy, and don't have to walk around looking for ideas.

The Daughter is supposed to be in town. I think the plans were she was to arrive yesterday over at RM's, and together they were going to do go thru RM's 'craft closet'. As RM told me, it was to help get rid of stuff she doesn't really use anymore, plus help the Daughter with maybe some craft ideas for gifts, so not as much money will be spent. It works out giving them time to spend together, which I know RM enjoys.

Welp, my brain is dried out now. I think is all I can think about for now. Off for another cup of coffee.

PeacE

No comments: