Saturday, November 5

Getting Stuff Done

Being a Saturday morning, our family has changed the regular routine. Regular would be boys playing around until after lunch, then The Wife getting after them all afternoon to get some basic stuff done around the house. Usually I am off on my own, doing stuff on the computer (read: playing computer games) while these other things are going on. Today I decided To help.

So, while she had the two younger boys helping with getting laundry started, clean laundry put away, etc, and the older son in his room supposedly cleaning, I did the dishes again. I say again, as I have done them a few times this week. I think I may just start doing them on a regular basis. I know it makes the Wife a bit happier, knowing I at least did the majority of them.

Now dishes are done, I had to scold the older son, as he was just laying on his bed and not cleaning his room. He has just a few more minutes before I return and check for progress in the mess of his room. The younger boys are still helping the Wife.

This afternoon we are heading out to a free farmer's market thing the school district is supporting. Hopefully we can find parking, and there will be some stuff there still that we can use. I should say that the boys will eat, rather than use. After that, I think we may head up to CostCo. The Wife got a membership there recently through work, and we need to get the pics done for our ID cards for the store. Plus, it would be nice to go through and see what all is available there. I'm a bit excited about it. I know they have pickles!! And Beef Jerky!!

So, enough for my weekend! Hope your's is a good one! See ya Monday prolly!

PeacE

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

Costco - great place - but you can spend a lot quickly. Trust me, I know! BTW - With your 24 Hr Fitness - you can buy a 2 yr membership for $319 versus what you pay each month. We went yesterday and I got for PT & I since our membership is up this month - 1 yr is $249. You just take the card you get at Costco to 24 Hr Fitness and they activate it. If you want to do it - we/I will go 1/2 with you for your Christmas present and you don't have to pay anything else for 2 years - stop your monthly fee. Think about it and let me know.