Monday, November 21

Where's That Delete Option?

Sometimes we all wish everything had that option. To be able to delete something we said, wrote, or did. Not even a rewind, but a delete. Just take it out of there completely and trash it. I don't want the chance to make the same thing happen if we were to rewind it.

Many instances from my life come up, where the delete option would have been great. Other times when rewind would have been nice. Yesterday's post is one I though about deleting. I should really learn to stay away from the computer when I have been imbibing. I tend to make absolutely no sense, and babble about nothing. But I think I am going to leave it there. If nothing else, to remind to stay away from the computer at certain times, or I'll do that again.

So it is Monday of the Turkey Day holiday week. Friends and family are setting plans to get together for the meal on the holiday. Afterwards, I am sure many of the guys will be watching football. Not I. We are planning this year to go to my MIL's for dinner. I believe a couple other siblings with their families will be there as well. They're family is not big on watching sports (Unless the Suns are playing - MIL's favorite team). I believe the Daughter is bringing her beau along, too. What will be nice, is they are only a few blocks from our place, so I don't have to drive any distance per se to arrive and go back home.

Either way, I am looking forward to turkey, and mashed potatoes, giblet gravy, and green beans. Though, I should be a good boy and not eat much. I haven't decided about that yet.

PeacE

1 comment:

Spockgirl said...

I just re-read the previous post. Same feeling as when I read it the first time. It is fresh... candid... which I personally enjoy reading. I can only write like that when I am sleep-deprived, or hormonal.

Ah... turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, brussel sprouts... pumpkin pie with whipped cream. It's one meal... eat, enjoy. Happy Thanksgiving.