Sunday, October 16

DisneyLand, Here I Come!

We are leaving this morning for California. Well, I am hopeful when I say 'morning'. I would like to be on the road by 10 (it's a little past 7 now), but the Wife and kids always seem to delay an hour - even if I try to tell them an hour earlier than I mean. I can't win on that one.

The Daughter is coming along as well, though I am not happy about it. She pulled her unexpected arrival Friday night, and so we had to actually tell her that we were leaving Sunday, and why, and where to. She was upset because we hadn't included her. Why would I include a 20 year old, whom we fully support income-wise in another town, that doesn't work, isn't attending school.... why invite her on a trip with us? She doesn't include us on trips she does with her friends.... Bah! I am getting all angry about it. Bottom line is she got so upset her mother said she could go along. So now, I have to drive an extra 2 hours to get her back to Tucson, on our way home Tuesday.

Otherwise, I am hoping we have a safe trip, and a good time. See y'all in a couple days!

PeacE

No comments: