Tuesday, October 25

Oops! Rinse, Please!

I have never been very fond of dentists. Rather, I think it is truly less than that. I don't like them. Bad experiences from my younger days have left a rather very distinct bad feeling about them. I only would go to see one when I knew the problem was bad, and I mean REAL BAD. You would think, with my dislike of them, I would have taken better care of my teeth over the years, but I didn't. One of those things you regret a bit later in life.... But the past two years, I actually sort of don't mind going to the dentist. The Wife had found this particular dental office, mainly I think because it is close to our home. But it turns out, they are great up there!! The Doc is very thorough explaining things, and in words we can understand; he is good with the boys, and even better with me. I told him my first visit I don't like dentists, and why. He understood, and has always been very good to me. Front office staff is good and will work with you on payments if needed, and are so nice! Everytime I go, whether for me or the kids, I end up standing around talking for about 30 minutes. Of course, that might just be because at home there is no one to hold any conversation with....

So, I have a dental cleaning this morning. Should be a short visit as I have been doing good with my brushing, flossing, etc. But it will be a good 20 minute visit I am sure, as I relay the trip to Disneyland.

Preacher Tom mentioned the other day maybe for us to do a breakfast this week.... but hasn't said anything yet. I am a bit sore from getting back into the gym routine. Not happy I still put on a couple pounds over last week, as I was hoping to drop a couple more....

Gotta go!

PeacE

No comments: