Friday, October 21

Fall Break Over

It's Friday once again, and the end of this week. The boys have been out of school for Fall Break, which is why we had gone to Disneyland. The past two days I have had them at home, as the Wife had to return to work. Looking forward to them being back in school. It is a strain on my patience when I have all three of them at home, by myself. Another way why I am such a bad parent I guess.

Due to the amount of sore muscles in my legs, I had vetoed going to the gym this week. Though, I am debating going tomorrow morning, if I get up early. I am anxious to find out where my weight is after the trip and all. I felt I had been doing good about watching what I ate (snacking) while driving, and with the added amount of walking, am hoping for more good calorie burn.

Reverend Mother and Preacher Tom come home form their week-long trip to Indianapolis tomorrow. They had flown in last weekend for a wedding for one of my cousins (the youngest actually), and to visit family. I said I would pick them up tomorrow night when they arrive back here.

Other than that, I have no big plans this weekend. Dentist appointment next week for a cleaning.... yeah, such an exciting life.

PeacE

No comments: