Tuesday, October 4

It Has Been Found!!

I was surprised this morning. As I went through my emails, I actually had a comment from a reader here at the ol' blog. Joe from over at Fat in Indiana had replied and suggested another artist for me to check out, in my search for this particular earworm I have been having. Joe, you are da MAN! His suggestion was Chuck Mangione, and the first video I found for him at youtube.com is the earworm!


Oh, it feels so nice to finally put a name to the song! Of course I downloaded and loaded into my music players! Thanks Joe!!!

Other than that, things around the d00d household are at a minimum. I am stuck at home for the most part, waiting for the Wife's next check to arrive so we can get my van in to be fixed. I am trying my best to not drive it any, just to prevent any further problems than a leaking water pump. Which is nice in a way, as I am not out to the pub as much.....

The oldest has a concert coming up soon - the first one of the school year. The middle one will have his first come December. And our youngest has adjusted to Kindergarten very well, and seems to be enjoying it.

That's all I got for now. I am off to play some more of this song!

PeacE

2 comments:

Spockgirl said...

Dammit... I couldn't for the life of me think of what song you were thinking of, but go figure that it is one that I actually know. Chuck Mangione played the flugel horn if I remember correctly. Only reason I know it is because big bro used to play trumpet and I'm quite sure that we had the vinyl LP.

Joe said...

glad you found it