Saturday, April 28

Angry and Frustrated

I got some bad news yesterday. A friend that had been in the hospital took a turn for the worse. He had been released to a rehab facility, and just like a day before been relocated to one much closer than before. So I am a bit upset about that.

Then I get home, just to find out (after playing 20 questions with the oldest son again) that he has a mid-term grade of F in English. How? Missing assignments. Supposedly, he has the list of ones missing that they are allowing him to make up for a partial % from the actual grade. But what was he doing before I got home? Playing games on the computer. Did he have homework? No. At least not until I found out about his F.

This morning, I woke him bright and early, so he could get started on the work he needs to make-up. I made him give me a list of the assignments needing to be done, and he could only come up with three items. I fail to see how 3 miscellaneous assignments is going to get his grade up from an F. So I am pissed. Plus, he his grades have dropped in Science and Social Studies as well.

I am getting more and more pissed rehashing all this.


No comments: