Monday, April 9

Another Family Gathering Survived

This weekend felt pretty busy with the things we had going on. It is nice to once again get some of the quiet around the house, and not feel like I need to be running off somewhere to get something done. Saturday night the Wife and I were invited over to a friend's to play some poker. We had a great time the few hours we were there, though the Wife didn't play cards, and I ended up in the top 7 (of 12). The Daughter was in town for the holiday, and she had no plans to meet up with friends, so stayed home and spent the evening with the boys.

Sunday morning I spent with a friend up at the pub having some Bloody Mary drinks, as is our usual Sunday routine. No softball since it was Easter. I headed home about noon, and we went over to Sis' house for family lunch and afternoon. I ate too much, but it was some good food. The kids got to "hunt" eggs around the house, and even get out in the pool for a small amount of time. I think it is just a tad too cool yet for swimming, but with temps being in the low 90's, it won't be long. The evening rounded up just kicking back at home catching up on other friends/family on Facebook, and how they spent their holiday. Many have been posting pics, as I did a couple, too.

I have a couple places I will be getting out to this week to drop off applications for possible employment. Nothing super fantastic, but work is work. I should have went to the gym this morning, but pretty much blew today off. I didn't sleep well last night, and has taken most of this morning to wake up, and feel like doing anything. Had some pretty weird dream fragments through out the night that I am blaming as to why I slept so poorly.

I guess I am off to try to get some other stuff done.

PeacE

No comments: