Tuesday, April 17

The Way Monday Should Start

Ahhhh! It is a nice sunny morning, and I feel fine. Mondays should start like today is, as compared to how yesterday came and went. I thought things would get better after posting yesterday, but they didn't. I ended up with what I call a tension headache. You know, one of those ones that the muscles in your neck/upper back are so tense & tight it causes a headache. I finally got it to go away for about 30 minutes when I fell asleep reading, but it came right back. After an early bedtime, and a good night's sleep, I am hoping it doesn't make a repeat appearance. I have too much stuff I need to get done today.

Doing my weekly appearance at MIL's to sit with Dad while Mom gets out for some banking and shopping. Then from there, I am headed out to see a friend of mine that is in the hospital still. Following that, I may be running over to Sis' to look at some computers they have sitting around. I need to see about getting one with a faster processor than mine currently has, so I can play Diablo III. I am hoping one of the computers there wil work, but am not holding my breath.

Guess I should get my SSS stuff done. SSS, you ask? Shit, Shower Shave. It's early here!

PeacE

No comments: