Monday, April 23

It Has Arrived!!

This past weekend was a fun time for me. My bro Scotty B was in town, and we got to hang out and catch up on things. Granted, Friday night was a long one, and we all drank more than we should have, but we did have fun. Yesterday pretty much ended up our time, as I went to Preacher Tom's dinner the Rev. Mom treated for. Today, I am feeling a bit weird.

Me feeling weird? Yeah, yeah, I know. I am always weird in some aspect. But no, I am just feeling different than what I think I normally do. Last night, I wondered if I would be feeling more like hungover, but no, I a'm not. Here most of the morning is over, and I still have not made it into the gym. I might even head over there in a few. Just a bit unsettling that I can't figure out why I feel this way.

Nothing major planned this week. I know PT wants to do a movie maybe Friday - or breakfast. Otherwise, seems to be a normal week according to what is actually written on the calendar.

I think I am off to the gym. Maybe it will make me feel more normal.

PeacE

No comments: