Monday, April 16

Plain Worn Out

I fell pretty used up today. I felt that way a bit yesterday, but am actually more sore this morning. I am pretty sure it is from doing the brake pad replacement on the Wife's van Saturday. Either way, I am sore in the shoulders, back and legs. I think it was all the up and down, lifting tires, etc. I can only imagine how much sorer I would be if my buddy Don hadn't been there helping.

The Wife is feeling pretty sore today as well. She, along with the Daughter, and two of the boys, did the 5K walk for Parkinson's yesterday morning. The youngest (6 years) actually completed it, though I guess there was a small stretch the Wife had carried him. Something about he fell down. The middle son joined me at the ball park for the first week of tournament. We are off to a 1-1 start, and continue to next week. We start at 8am again, and will basically play until we lose. After softball, I even laid down for a nap, but still awoke feeling just "worn out". The Wife did the same. We were feeling so tired, we ordered pizza for dinner.

I am supposed to go see my buddy that has been int he hospital either today or tomorrow. His girlfriend has said he needs visitors, and regardless what he says, to go see him. I'm supposed to talk to him about what style Kindle he would like, as they want to get him one. Definitely easier than bringing him books ll the time. Feeling as I do today, I may do the visiting tomorrow, and just rest up today.

PeacE

No comments: