Wednesday, April 11

Doing It Early

Yeah. If you hadn't guessed, it was still easy to figure out. Especially when it is almost 3am here where I am. Yes, I was at the pub tonight. Yes, it was one crappy night to be there. No, I didn't win at the trivia they had (the main reason I went, and no, there was no nice prize to win but a 'fish handshake'). Needless to say, I think I ended up going through about 6 books tonight on my Kindle. Yeah, finished up the decent one I was reading; didn't make it past 10 page turns in about 5 others, and a little over 60% through the last one I got started, though, I will admit, it is still a bit lame compared to what I like, but I wanna know how it ends now. This last one, it is along the lines of a movie called "National Treasure" where some obscure, family document leads them on some 'treasure hunt' through ""National Areas"" (double quoted for sure). Lame, but after five other book starts that sucked, now I just wanna see how it ends. Almost like a bad movie.

PT has been bugging me of late about wanting to see a movie. I sent him about a week or so ago, the trailers for 4 movies coming out over the span of April. On Easter, he mentioned it again, and I will admit I was not 100% in the thinking department (Bloody Marys will do that when ya have a few) but I admitted I would see if there was something this week I would be willing to see. Yeah. As of tonight, I have not looked. I mean, heck, nothing has changed since Friday at the theaters. But I suppose when I am done here I will look either way, and email him so there is no 'discrepancy'. Just getting back to him will alleviate (mmm, big word) him for the time being. I will have to research more movies over the weekend when I have a chance I am sure.

So, being it is this hour of the early morn, I will prolly be doing a bit of sleep-in. At least til about 8am. Maybe earlier, if Rusty (Spawn of Satan) and Daisy (Dumb Bitch of a Dog) jump across the bed and me, to keep sleep an illusionary thing (as usual). Then.... well, who knows.

PeacE

No comments: