Thursday, April 19

What's This Space For?

I'm feeling a bit tired this morning. Last night, I went to bed a bit later than I usually do. Mainly because I was finishing up a book I was reading - the second in a two part series. But also because I wasn't feeling tired. I laid in bed a good hour or so before I gave up and decided to do something else. Finally around 1am I returned to bed, where I flipped around for at least another 30 minutes before falling asleep. I got up out of bed at the regular time, though I still feel tired. I thought maybe I should do a regular day, and then will sleep that much better/easier tonight. Here's to rational thought process....

My buddy Scotty B is arriving in town today. He and his wife are here to celebrate 3 years of marriage. The RM married them. They requested we do a family night for dinner at a restaurant in nearby Glendale called LA Piaza Al Forno, which is a fancy way of saying homemade Italian style pizza. It's a Mom & Pop place that has made that food channel show with Guy Fieri. I have never been there, and neither had they, so we decided to check it out. I need to wait til they open later this morning to contact them about our large party. RM & PT will be joining us as well.

From talking with him the other day, it sounded like they had pretty much made plans for each evening. I know I will be joining them a bit on one of them, just am not sure which. I am guessing Saturday, as the plans are to be at an Irish pub, and they have traditional Irish music performances. Scotty B & I enjoyed it years ago, but haven't been back. Sunday I know we are meeting up at my regular place for the race, after I get there from the softball tournament.

This weekend hasn't even started, and already I am feeling a bit worn out....

PeacE

No comments: