Monday, September 3

Labor Day 2012

The end of summer. That is probably what I have always associated with Labor Day. Well, that and my birthday (which is later this week). Back when I was a young one, school wouldn't be starting until after the holiday, but where I live now, and in this day and age, they started three weeks ago. I always thought the labor in Labor Day was about having babies, too, for many of my younger years. I was born on Labor Day, and I think that was why.

No tremendously huge plans for today. The family is getting together at Sis' new place for lunch and hanging out. PT's brother & wife are out visiting this week from Indiana, so they will be there, before the 4 of them head up north for a few days. Kids will end up swimming, and the adults either sitting around talking, or watching a movie.

Guess that is all I have for 8am. Y'all have a good day!

PeacE

No comments: