Monday, September 10

Sunday Football!

I spent a good portion of yesterday down at the local watering hole with friends watching the first Sunday of this year's NFL season. Most of my friends and I cheered on the Redskins to their victory, though, there were a few people that were there for other teams. It was a fun time sharing comraderie over drinks and free food. It'll be my last day out for awhile. Well, until Wednesday night anyways.

This morning I will be spending time watching 'War Horse'. Or rather, maybe I should say trying to watch it. The Wife had watched it the other evening with the boys, and said it was rather slow. I may bypass it for something else.

PT has invited the oldest son and I to a Men's Breakfast at the church this coming Saturday. Also invited were Stuman, the BIL, and his son. My son cannot make it as he has a Saturday band practice, so I thought I would be able to get out of going, but I feel I won't be able to do so. The Wife mentioned that I should still go, as it would be following the time I drop the son off for practice, and since I was there (school & church are near each other) that I might as well go. Not sure if I want to go. It's a free breakfast (donations accepted) and then you have to listen to some speaker. Not my idea of a fun morning. I should be nice and go, since PT wants the bonding time, but I dunno. I think the others are still going... not sure. Maybe I won't be alone.

Well, nothing much else to say today. It's Monday and we are expecting scattered showers through Wednesday, so it's gloomy and overcast. Reading and sleeping weather.

PeacE

No comments: