Wednesday, September 12

Mid-Week Crisis: Breakfast, or Not?

Another Wednesday has rolled around. This morning I was able to rest in bed, though not really sleep, for at least an hour more before I felt the need to get up to relieve the bladder. That one hour can sometimes make a large difference in how much of an asshole I am going to be for the day.

I have gone through my regular morning routine, in a shorter amount of time than usual. I don't know if that is a hint of things to be, or just that there wasn't as much interesting content (kinda like around here). I find myself debating an important feature this morning.... whether I should have breakfast, and if so, what.

Most mornings, a simple cup of coffee along with my four-way-too-many pills. Other mornings, I feel ravenous and toss back maybe a cup of juice and a bowl of cereal. On special mornings, I have a couple left-over pizza slices. That was yesterday, and the left-over pizza is all gone now. Dang kids. Nothing like a couple slices of cold pizza to start the day. This morning's selection that sounds half way decent, is a small container of what appears to noodles, ham, and cheese.... or maybe just the cup of raspberry lemonade kool-aid. I haven't decided.

Hmmm, I better decide something soon. The big tummy is growling....

PeacE

No comments: