Monday, September 17

A Little Bit of This, and A Little Bit of That

I have no clue why society always makes Mondays sound like a day of hell. I have come to a conclusion that it must be related to the fact that most regular jobs have Monday as the starting day of the week, ending a nice two day break. But for some of us that aren't working, it's just another day. Well, sort of. I mean, I still need to get the boys up and ready for school, etc. Otherwise, I have been known to lose track of what day it is (weekday, not the date, though that happens, too).

Today is no different than my typical Mondays. I have nothing of special note that needs to be completed. At least, that I can remember, and I don't see any notes laying around with reminders on them for me. Which means I am going to pretty much waste my day between reading a book, and messing around on the computer. I am sure there are millions of more constructive things I could be doing. I know my lawn needs mowed. But I am using the excuse that it is still a bit hot to be doing that this late into the day (it's only almost 10am). Guess that means it can wait until tomorrow... if I feel like it then. I should get into the gym again as I have been 'blowing that off' for another week now. I might do that tomorrow instead of mowing the grass. Though, would probably be exercise if I just mowed the grass at this point. I'll go somewhere else to exercise, rather than do it with a better result at home. Yeah. Lazy. You got it.

Wow. I think I just posted the longest bit of writing I may accomplish this week. Hopefully something more exciting will happen for tomorrow.

PeacE

No comments: