Tuesday, September 11

Topic-less: An Improvement?

I really have nothing to gripe about today. It rained good last night, and just finished up another shower that lasted a good half hour or so. It's overcast, and obviously a bit muggy, but at least the temps aren't over 90 to make things feel miserable. With the new AC unit, it wouldn't be bad inside at least.

I decided Sunday evening to try to stop smoking, again. Today is only the start of day two, and shouldn't be too bad. I get the worst desire to smoke when I am out having a few drinks. That won't be until Wednesday night. We will see how that goes.

I started watching the "Hatfields & McCoys" mini-series that was on a few months back. The one with Kevin Costner & Bill Paxton (and others). I have gotten through the first disc, which had parts 1 & 2. I'm am not sure what to think. I see how easily this viewpoint shows the feud got started, and even how it was made worse by parties not directly involved. So far, I get the impression this is a bit sided with one family more than the other, but I am not done watching it, and have no proof either way. I'll probably be watching the last bit tonight once the Wife gets home. She started getting into it about the middle of the parts I watched last night.

That's all I got. I need to get organized to head over to the MIL's for the weekly shopping trip.

PeacE

No comments: