Wednesday, September 26

Looking For Content

As I sat here eating breakfast in front of the computer, I wondered what should I use today for content. It is Wednesday, Hump Day, and I thought, 'Ya know, I haven't posted some boobs in awhile....' so I thought maybe today would be the day. Then I remembered Reverend Mother reads the blog (pretty much daily it seems) so maybe I shouldn't post boobies. Then I thought, I'll just post a warning for her, to not scroll down so far. Then I thought, maybe I just shouldn't do it at all. Those two little shoulder helpers sure are making things difficult already today. One would think one of them would lose, but I think maybe it is a bit of a win-win situation.

The Daughter is headed back to Tucson today, for a fingerprinting session. She is starting her clinicals for school, and the first location is at the VA Hospital, and since it is a gov't facility..... That means only a year of school left for her, and it will be mostly clinicals. She shall return to the Valley on Thursday, and stay through the weekend I think.

Okay, RM, don't scroll down further....

Here's today's dose of Boobage. I decided to make it a win-win situation, by not showing any naked boobies. Random pics from Google Images....









PeacE

No comments: