Tuesday, September 4

Celebration Week

Labor Day turned into a decent day. I ate way too much food, but had a good time. Even kicked it and watched "Armegeddon", then came home to find out one of the actors, Michael Clark Duncan, had passed away yesterday. That was kind of a bummer.

I forgot how the family sort of clumps birthdays together with holidays/family events. This time around it was for me (this week) and the BIL (7 days after mine) for pretty much the September birthdays, though the Daughter's is the 28th, she wasn't grouped in with us. But since I forgot about it, I failed to get even a card for the BIL. Guess I will have to do that over the next few days. From him and Sis, I got a lunch at Olive Garden, so maybe I can figure out something to get back to him. I also scored a Subway card from RM & PT, and an Amazon card from Stuman. Wasn't too bad a day at all.

Today I feel like I will be busy. Sitting with FIL so MIL will be able to get some shopping done, then I am off to get a haircut. This mop on my head has been bothering me for a couple weeks and I am getting it taken care of finally. Then I need to swing by the pub to see if they dropped off my packet, as we resume the second half of the pool season this Wednesday. It would be nice to know where we are supposed to play at. Then back to the MIL's this afternoon for the regular picking up of the kids, and then the oldest has Tuesday night rehearsal I have to have him there by five. There hardly feels like any ME time today....

PeacE

No comments: